If you’re setting up at a trade show to attract customers’ attention, you need to make sure you’re doing it the right way. Your exhibit booth ought to focus on the product or service you’re selling, not on the particular construction of the booth itself.
The industry-leading professionals at ELDS, Inc have over 30 years of experience boosting their clients’ sales and ROI at trade shows and expos. By choosing to work with ELDS, Inc, you’ll receive:
- A unique and customized exhibit booth designed to showcase your product
- The ability to work with the design team directly to make sure the booth accomplishes your goals
- Options for ownership: Choose between purchasing or renting the finished exhibit booth
ELDS, Inc keeps its business mantra centered on three words: creativity, vision, and passion. We are best known for going above and beyond our competitors to give clients the most unique, eye-catching displays possible, and we want you to be completely satisfied with the end result. When you work with ELDS, you’ll get access to Projecttrax software, which allows the client and the design team to keep the project right on track. We’re committed to providing a stellar design experience and fantastic customer service, and we want you to feel that the effort is collaborative. You won’t be kept in the dark—or in frustration and suspense—when you can see how project deadlines, milestones, and tasks are progressing.
Even though we shy away from cookie-cutter designs and generally craft individualized exhibit booths, you do have a choice to make. Purchasing an exhibit booth requires storage for the months between expos and maintenance during that interim, plus transportation and installation costs when you’re ready to use it again. Buying an exhibit booth is a hefty commitment, and we understand that some clients would derive little benefit from it. For the convenience of those not seeking to keep their booth forever, we offer two rental options:
- Standard one-time rental: you pay for the time you use the booth at the trade show, but nothing more after that
- Cost-effective multi-use option: you agree to use the exhibit booth at least three times in two years
With so many options, you may not know where to start. Call today to speak with a friendly professional to put your dreams of an incredible custom exhibit booth into motion!